Gearing Up For The 4th Of July Ride
There is just a few more days until the Red, White and Bike Ride and we hope to see as many folks as possible.
Here are a few things you may want to bring when you come out:
• Lights – the return ride will be at night, so please bring your lights.
• Water, Drinks, etc. – bring plenty of fluids to keep you hydrated. Sorry, but alcohol is not permitted.
• Snacks – why not make it an evening of fun treats.
• Bug Spray – the mosquitos are ruthless that time of day.
• Helmet – safety first.
• Blanket – or anything comfortable to sit on.
• Decorations – why not be festive and decorate your bike in red, white and blue.
• Lights – don’t forget.
Here is some ride information:
• The route – (orange is the route there, blue is the return route) as you can see we’ve selected a combination of back streets and multi-purpose trails – keeping us away from event traffic as much as possible.
• Breckinridge Park Event Map: