The BikeDFW/Bike Friendly Richardson Bike To Work Day Energizer Station was a great success! We had about 2 dozen bike commuters stop by to recharge for their ride to work – and we think we’ve motivated dozens of other commuters to think about biking. Here are some pics. Click here to see all of them.
I would personally like to thank:
- Marc, Brian, Michael, Warren and the whole BikeDFW group for making this event possible – and for providing the pastries and coffee.
- Chris from DART who let us set up at their Arapaho Center Station.
- Richardson Bike Mart for providing Dana made bike repairs for those who needed them.
- Taco Republic for providing delicious breakfast tacos.
- Dr. Pepper and Neuro for providing water and Neuro energy drinks.
- The Egg & I Restaurant for providing some really good orange juice.
- Whole Foods Richardson for providing water.
- And finally, Jenny Rilling with BikeDFW and Bike Friendly Richardson, who came up with the idea of the Energizer Station and made it happen.
Since it was such a great success, we’d love to do this every year – AND we’d love to see other bike friendly groups doing it around the Metroplex.